Greetings coffee advocates,
Living in Miami, we can all agree we love a delicious colada to start our morning. For those of you who are not familiar with what a colada is, just picture your average espresso shot times 10 with an extra jolt of energy. This type of drink will really spice up your day, and keep you going when you are running on fumes and dreams. So we have found for you today a traditional cuban recipe for the Energizer Bunny’s ultimate coffee drink… the delicious but powerful Colada:
Definitely do yourself the favor, and check it out!
Cuban Coffee, How To Make the Perfect Cafecito
Here is how to make the perfect cafecito:
- Pour ice cold water into your espresso maker. Your espresso maker can be a fancy machine, or just a pot on the the stove.
- Fill the espresso maker with coffee grounds. Screw the espresso maker together and place on a hot burner.
- In your metal cup, add about two teaspoons of sugar for each serving.
- As the coffee begins to percolate, pour enough coffee into your metal cup to moisten the sugar. Mix the moistened sugar and coffee together until it becomes a paste.
- Once the coffee is done, pour it slowly into the metal cup while gently mixing it with the sugar paste. If done properly, the sugar paste will create a foam. Mix in the rest of the coffee, and there you go, the perfect cafecito.
View more information: Click Here
Enjoy your energy coffee boost!
Miami: 305 698 0990
Broward: 954 486 4339